Welcome to DSI
Concierge Care Club
Enroll in a Study
Notice of Self Insurance
- Dr. Saponaro is a board certified internist who is a member of the American College of Preventive Medicine (ACPM).
- We maintain a complete chart of all your past history from all your other doctors. This is a useful summary of your entire past medical care.
- We have the ability to do many tests on the premises including sonograms, EKGs, urine analysis, oximeter and blood draws.
- You will receive preventive medicine teaching with a registered nurse. This is very useful for helping to prevent and treat diseases like diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and nutritional disorders.
- We go over your list of medicines on each visit to ensure that you are taking the proper medicines. This helps to diminish side effects from drugs and to eliminate drugs that are no longer needed.
- We employ disease prevention strategies: Our team individualizes your care not only to treat your disease process but to help prevent future diseases from occurring.
- We coordinate transportation when necessary. The Jupiter Medical Center provides assistance in helping patients come to the doctor's office.
- We routinely speak with your doctor up north and fax records to them and maintain a record of the northern doctors records also.
- We routinely speak with friends and family about your care and anybody that you would like to know about your medical condition so that you will feel more at ease about the treatment you are receiving.